Wednesday, August 10, 2011
- Hormones. updownupdownupupupdowndowndown
- My Ex Boyfriend's new gf is 'nerdy looking, not as pretty as you'.. according to my ever loyal bubble tea girl.
- Magazine subscriptions.
- My family, enough said.
- Time. I just wish it would get a move on.
- A healed heart (I am still waiting on this one)
- Walks in the winter sun.
- Coffee. oh sweet coffee.
- My job. In this economy, if you have a job then you do not have a reason to whinge!!
- And lastly, I am happy that the little girl with the chubby cheeks and ringlets in this picture has turned into a woman who has learnt her lesson... and will spend the rest of forever, hiding her heart away.
Saturday, August 6, 2011
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Derek: Hey. You almost died today.
Meredith: Yeah, I almost died today. I can’t, I can’t remember our last kiss. All I could think about was I’m going to die today and I can’t remember our last kiss. Which, is pathetic but the last time we were together and happy, I… want to be able to remember that, and I can’t. I can’t remember.
Derek: I’m glad you didn’t die today. It was a Thursday morning, you were wearing that ratty little ‘Dartmouth’ T-shirt you look so good in, the one with the hole at the back of the neck. You’d just washed you hair and you smelled like some kind of…flower. I was running late for surgery, you said you were going to see me later, and you lean to me, put you hand on my chest and you kissed me. Soft. It was quick. Kind of like a habit. You know, like we’d do it everyday for the rest of our lives. And you went back to reading the newspaper and I went to work. That was the last time we kissed.
Meredith: Lavender. My hair smelled like lavender…from my conditioner.
Derek: Lavender. Huh.