Thursday, April 22, 2010
1. Winter is coming, and I welcome it's return.
2. Things on eBay are not always what they seem.
3. Relationships are about compromising and not always being right.
4. There are times that I really wish I was different.
5. A fresh coat of paint can work wonders for the soul.
6. Super sexy shoes are super superb!
7. Most of peoples problems are in their heads.
8. I miss travelling.
9. A good cup of coffee and conversation can save the day.
10. We can be whoever we want to be, so choose wisely.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Monday, April 19, 2010
1. My Boyfriend. He has designed my business cards and has promised to teach me photoshop. I am lucky and so thankful that he is amazingly supportive.
2. Autum. There is a chill in the air and I dont want it to leave. I am so much more comfortable in the cooler seasons...plus, the fashions are much more chic!
3. My friends. Its true that they say, 'friends are the family you get to choose' and when push comes to shove... I have truly beautiful friends!
What are you thankful for??
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Ive been doing a lot of reading on how to build and keep a relationship strong/fun/solid/exciting/honest. There are so many interesting and funny sites where people have shared real advice and I feel as though Ive learnt a lot already. I stumbled across a married man by the name of 'M'..his blog keeps me in stitches as I read through the ups, downs and in-betweens of his 3 year marriage. He writes that there are 5 things that women need to hear to fall and stay in love (when I read the title, I secretly changed the idea that a man has finally figured women out).
1. I think you're beautiful
2. I'm listening
3. It's going to be alright
4. What can I do to help
5. I love you
I swear that my jaw fell to the ground... how spot on is he! Crazy!
So I pose this question to you, my faithful readers, give me your tips on how to keep a relationship strong/fun/solid/exciting/honest!!!!
Monday, April 12, 2010
1. Baby brothers are hard to buy birthday presents for!!
2. Sometimes no matter how much sleep I get, I am permanently tired.
3. I have a boyf who doesn't freak out when I start my sentences with 'when we get married'
4. I am way more excited about the gym than I first thought I would be.
5. When a store has a "back in 5 minutes" sign up its often a lie
6. Picnic dates should be a monthly must.
7. A good cup of coffee can save the day.
8. (Apparently) I am a total control freak.
9. I am going to London, Paris and Prague... I think its finally hitting me!
10. Some things are just not worth being annoyed about
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
I am now the proud owner of these 2 pairs of uh-mazing shoes.
I can't believe that it's already April... where has this year gone?? This year so far has been so beautiful, I am almost waiting for the other shoe to drop and it to all fall apart...(but that's the pessimistic Britt coming out)
On another note, the boyf and I have been invited to a Barbie and Ken theme party. I personally don't think that any woman over the dress size of 8 wants to dress up and parade herself around this unrealistic perception of what a real woman should look like...Nevertheless, I have decided to think outside the box... and then it hit me....Vintage Barbie....all of a sudden, I am excited about this party (if for nothing more than seeing the Boyf with a comb over)
I welcome your ideas and pictures.
Happy Thursday. xo