Friday, September 30, 2011
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Monday, September 12, 2011
Thursday, September 8, 2011
...to insist they use a coaster.
...to think that every jar of super chunky peanut butter should come with a spoon.
...to be that special kind of uptight that makes you pause the present-opening to smooth out and fold the wrapping paper for future reuse.
...to start eating your takeaway the second you walk out the restaurant.
...to start your to-do list with a task you've already done.
...to find shopping for bed sheets just as exciting as shopping for shoes.
...to firmly believe that if you share it, it has no calories.
..to demand to be taken off speakerphone
...to smirk when you see the big, tough guys at your gym tripping on the elliptical machine.
2. GHD's are way better than other flat irons.
3. Carbs are essential to a good life.
4. Travelling is good for the soul.
5. Travelling with a good friend is even better.
6. An afternoon nap can save the day.
7. A positive attitude brings positive things to you.
8. M.A.S.H is still a good TV show.
9. I'm definitely a winter girl. For me, there is something inspiring and soul searching about cold, gloomy, rainy weather.
10. When you are truly, freely unashamed to be yourself, you give permission for others to be who they are. Let your freak flag fly people!