Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Monday, March 22, 2010
Friday, March 19, 2010
I realised this week that I whinge too much. I don't always appreciate what I have like I should, I take life and love for granted. But lets face it, we all do.
So, to change this, I have added a new regular post (inspired by a beautiful email sent to me from the Boyf) '3 things Im thankful for'...
- I am thankful for my family. They are wonderfully supportive and encourage me to pursue all that life has to offer.
- I am thankful for those sticky velcro things that allow me to put up art and my framed travel photos on the wall with having to use a hammer. I am thankful that I have travel photos.
- I am thankful for my body type. Although I think it will be something that I battle with forever (as all women do), deep down, I love my curves and my womanliness.
What are you thankful for?
Friday, March 12, 2010
1. Get married
2. Dance under the Eiffel Tower
3. Have coffee in a small cafe somewhere unknown in France
4. Become a mum
5. Develop a great friends network
6. Sponsor 3 children
7. Write a book
8. Sunbake in Mexico
9. Shop in LA
10. Live in New York
11. Own my house/apartment
12. Wear high heels to work
13. Learn to sew
14. Volunteer in a hospital, Nursing home or Homeless shelter
15. Be a bridesmaid again
16. Sit in a cafe somewhere in London and watch people walk by
17. Read all of 'Utopia' at once
18. Watch the men in my world grill my future husband
19. Be proposed to in Hyde Park, below the Eiffel Tower, on the Brooklyn Bridge or in Central Park
21. Ride a camel in Egypt
22. Learn to ballroom dance
23. Fall deeply, hopelessly, unconditionally in love
24. Shower in a waterfall
25. Drive across America
26. Sleep under the stars
27. Drive a convertible with the top down and music blaring
28. Scuba dive off Australia's Great Barrier Reef
29. Drive all the Great Ocean Road
30. Go up in a hot air ballon
31. Swim with dolphins
32. Look into my child's eyes, see myself, and smile.
33. Be happy.
Isnt this freaky!!
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
"She's beautiful. She's amazing. She takes my breath away,
Sometimes I look at her and I do, I just lose my breath"-Jesse James.This made my heart melt. Hopefully each and everyone of us are lucky enough to have someone in our lives who feels this way about us.Happy Wednesday.xx