Tuesday, September 7, 2010

10 things I leant this week!


1. Its a good idea to stock up on cheap, cotton t-shirts from Woolworths
2. The film Salt was not as good as I expected it to be and Angelina looked way too stick-like in it ( i prefer her figure in Tomb Raider)
3. I think it's sad that Labor is in Government again. Australia seems to have a short memory
4. If you type a maths sum (example 25 x 4) in the Google search box, Google will calculate the answer for you when you click "search" (handy, huh)
5. Sometimes its good to go workout even when you dont feel like it
6. I am very attracted to red coloured clothing right now
7. Reading Eat, Pray, Love really makes you want to do some serious travelling
8. Some women look so adorable when they are pregnant
9. My willpower is so much stronger than it used to be
10. Its important to practice patience (& just let things happen in their own time)

No comments: