Friday, December 24, 2010

Life Lessons From Buddy.


Lesson #1: Spread cheer (Christmas and otherwise).
“The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.”
Lesson #2: Make smiling your favorite.
“I just like to smile! Smiling’s my favorite.”
Lesson #3: Be yourself, even when it’s hard to know who you are.
“Actually, I’m a human, but I was raised by elves.”
Lesson #4: Give out compliments freely.
“Deb, you have such a pretty face. You should be on a Christmas card!”
Lesson #5: Take risks.
“Papa says my real father lives in a magical place far away… but the thing is, I’ve never left the North Pole.”
Lesson #6: Don’t give up.
“I passed through the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest, through the sea of swirly twirly gum drops, and then I walked through the Lincoln Tunnel.”
Lesson #7: Speak your mind.
“If you can sing alone, you can sing in front of other people. There’s no difference.”
Lesson #8: Let life excite you.
“Good news! I saw a dog today!”
Lesson #9: Show affection.
“Does somebody need a hug?”
Lesson #10: Do what you love.
“First we’ll make snow angels for a two hours, then we’ll go ice skating, then we’ll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse cookie dough as fast as we can, and then we’ll snuggle.”

2 comments:

Melanie B said...

not a big fan of will ferrell but LOVE this movie!!!!! ahahahhahaah

M xxx

Karen said...

LOVE this movie too!! Watched it last night...well at least a whole 15 minutes before I feel asleep :)