Wednesday, June 22, 2011
10 things I've learnt recently
1. I will pay twice as much for a drink if it's in pretty vintage glass bottle.
2. It's important to love where you work. I am lucky that I do!
3. London is an expensive place to live.
4. Sometimes your knight in shining armor is simply a liar in tin foil.
5. What you put out there is what you get back.
6. Eating healthy ALL the time is harder than it seems.
7. Hiking/CrossFit/AllTypesOfTraining can become addictive!
8. Its okay to eat a tub of Ben&Jerry's ice-cream on the night of you ex's birthday.
9. Dark chocolate covered Goji berries are yummy
10. Stepping out of your comfort zone is sometimes the only path to choose.