Tuesday, February 26, 2008

. non ! Rien de rien .

someone this morning at coffee asked me if i regretted a certain decision i had made just weeks ago.
i sat back in my seat and thought for a moment...these are my thoughts
Regret is merely a decision that probably wasn't the best at the time. Everything we do comes from who we are, what we believe, what we've been thought and where we are going. It is the very soul of us. Humans have the basic knowledge of what's right and wrong thanks to Mr&Mrs Adam and Eve; it is indented within our DNA and we have the responsibility to make the best choice possible. However, we are human. We screw it up from time to time. But I know that every single event in my life have built up the layers of who I am today. I can have compassion because I needed compassion. I am able to show love because I needed love. Empathy. Understanding. Consideration. Wisdom. Mercy. Having stood where I have I am now able to extrude only what has so graciously been given to me. I am who I am because I've been where I've been. Do I regret that? Not for one second. I was created with a plan and purpose. Knitted together with hands that created the world. His mercies are new everyday and He loves me regardless.
no regrets.

No comments: