Friday, March 19, 2010

3 Things Im Thankful For.




I realised this week that I whinge too much. I don't always appreciate what I have like I should, I take life and love for granted. But lets face it, we all do.


So, to change this, I have added a new regular post (inspired by a beautiful email sent to me from the Boyf) '3 things Im thankful for'...



  1. I am thankful for my family. They are wonderfully supportive and encourage me to pursue all that life has to offer.
  2. I am thankful for those sticky velcro things that allow me to put up art and my framed travel photos on the wall with having to use a hammer. I am thankful that I have travel photos.
  3. I am thankful for my body type. Although I think it will be something that I battle with forever (as all women do), deep down, I love my curves and my womanliness.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: