Friday, March 12, 2010

When I was 14 I wrote a kind of bucket list. A list of things that I wanted to see, do or accomplish before I die. I stumbled across this list yesterday as I was cleaning and was amazed at just how much Ive accomplished. Here is the list (in no particular order).

1. Get married
2. Dance under the Eiffel Tower
3. Have coffee in a small cafe somewhere unknown in France
4. Become a mum
5. Develop a great friends network
6. Sponsor 3 children
7. Write a book
8. Sunbake in Mexico
9. Shop in LA
10. Live in New York
11. Own my house/apartment
12. Wear high heels to work
13. Learn to sew
14. Volunteer in a hospital, Nursing home or Homeless shelter
15. Be a bridesmaid again
16. Sit in a cafe somewhere in London and watch people walk by
17. Read all of 'Utopia' at once
18. Watch the men in my world grill my future husband
19. Be proposed to in Hyde Park, below the Eiffel Tower, on the Brooklyn Bridge or in Central Park
20. Adopt
21. Ride a camel in Egypt
22. Learn to ballroom dance
23. Fall deeply, hopelessly, unconditionally in love
24. Shower in a waterfall
25. Drive across America
26. Sleep under the stars
27. Drive a convertible with the top down and music blaring
28. Scuba dive off Australia's Great Barrier Reef
29. Drive all the Great Ocean Road
30. Go up in a hot air ballon
31. Swim with dolphins
32. Look into my child's eyes, see myself, and smile.
33. Be happy.

Isnt this freaky!!
xx

1 comment:

Karen said...

That is quite freaky...you've done pretty well so far!!! I have a feeling if I wrote one of those...almost nothing would be checked off!!