Wednesday, September 10, 2008

sept 11- bridges burning??

"Seek me and you will find me... "


I feel like the more i seek, the quieter His voice gets. I scream at Him, wait patiently...and with no answers. The path i am walking is dark ahead and I fumbling around with choices that I'm making, not sure if what i am doing is right... is this divide a God one, one that will be worked out eventually or is this something that i permanent and damaging? I know that this is mine and it is short, but i am afraid that these choices that i will make will be no going back. ... and i dont want that. I don't want to run but there are so many words of wisdom that i am trying to be. I feel alone. Lost and all i know is that I trust Him.. (i just hope He comes through soon)


As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God. ps 42

No comments: