Tuesday, March 10, 2009






So yesterday I made the decision that my bedroom needed a spring clean.. I wanted to organise out my draws and just do a general clean. In efforts to get myself motivated, I threw everything from my draws and everything hanging in my closet out onto my bed... and let me tell you, I never realised that I had so many clothes. There was stuff everywhere and as I leaned back on my wall from the only spot of carpet I could find, I found myself very overwhelmed.

I decided to procrastinate. Procrastinate by washing my car. Keep in mind that this was the first time I had washed my car myself, other than those times I simply pressed a nice little button, drove forward and flipped through Marie-Claire!! But I did it, and it was fun!

Life is good (clean & organised)
Its true what they say, it's not what you have in life, but who you have!

x

1 comment:

JENNA L. said...

the first time you've washed your car. now now miss brittany snow. this is just remarkable. jolly good show.
this is a major step forward in becoming a real lady (but to be quite honest the pushing of a button and flipping through marie claire does sound a "lot" more tantalizing!!

xx