7. Tupperware and cling-film. Allow us to introduce you to these magical things that keep your food fresh and your fridge from smelling like socks.
9. Fart jokes are only funny if you have a penis.
10. Blonde hair and a cleavage don't automatically denote a good-time girl. Nor do brunette hair and sophisticated clothes denote intelligent 'wife' material. They're totally interchangeable. Rarely, but sometimes.
11. We'd rather you didn't have a perfect six-pack. When you do, it makes us feel like we need one too. Which ain't gonna happen.
12. Topgear is to you, what Oprah is to me. enough said.
13. Flowers, chocolates and cards may all seem like an over-priced, sickly romantic waste of time. But they are important to us, and make us feel oh-so-special.
Realistically, this list could go on forever. At the end of the day, I love our differences. I love being with a man who is the salt to my pepper. the sweet to my sour. the night to my day. Men create the perfect contrast and I am lucky enough to be with one that brings out the best in me. Lets challenge and embrace our differences.
Continue this list as a comment. xo