Thursday, April 22, 2010

10 things I learnt this week

1. Winter is coming, and I welcome it's return.
2. Things on eBay are not always what they seem.
3. Relationships are about compromising and not always being right.
4. There are times that I really wish I was different.
5. A fresh coat of paint can work wonders for the soul.
6. Super sexy shoes are super superb!
7. Most of peoples problems are in their heads.
8. I miss travelling.
9. A good cup of coffee and conversation can save the day.
10. We can be whoever we want to be, so choose wisely.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I could think of somewhere for you to travel :) Free Room and Board :)

Brittany said...

Aw Karen, I miss you like crazy... gee, after only a week you have me completely addicted to you!
I will be seeing you, one way or another, sooooon!!
love! x

Unknown said...

Hi Brittany!
I love your list & your adorable blog.
Thanks for the great magnets that you sent me from Australia (by way of London & New York). I miss travelling, too. I've been to New York, but never to London or Australia.