Wednesday, April 7, 2010





I am now the proud owner of these 2 pairs of uh-mazing shoes.



I can't believe that it's already April... where has this year gone?? This year so far has been so beautiful, I am almost waiting for the other shoe to drop and it to all fall apart...(but that's the pessimistic Britt coming out)



On another note, the boyf and I have been invited to a Barbie and Ken theme party. I personally don't think that any woman over the dress size of 8 wants to dress up and parade herself around this unrealistic perception of what a real woman should look like...Nevertheless, I have decided to think outside the box... and then it hit me....Vintage Barbie....all of a sudden, I am excited about this party (if for nothing more than seeing the Boyf with a comb over)



I welcome your ideas and pictures.

Happy Thursday. xo

3 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my, nice shoes...Those would give me a broken nose...I would be flat on my face in no time!!!

Melanie B said...

Looove those shoes mmmmmmmm might have to borrow those!!!
You will being vintage class to the party!!

Love you

xxx

Nanna Anne said...

gorgeous shoes tho I couldn't walk in them, oh to be young again!!Those were the days!!!