Monday, April 19, 2010

3 Things I am Thankful For




1. My Boyfriend. He has designed my business cards and has promised to teach me photoshop. I am lucky and so thankful that he is amazingly supportive.


2. Autum. There is a chill in the air and I dont want it to leave. I am so much more comfortable in the cooler seasons...plus, the fashions are much more chic!


3. My friends. Its true that they say, 'friends are the family you get to choose' and when push comes to shove... I have truly beautiful friends!


What are you thankful for??


x

2 comments:

Karen said...

business cards for what? I hate being so far away!!!

I'm thankful today for an awesome grandma and grandpa to leave my kids with :)

Melanie B said...

I'm thankful for you even though I don't see you much!!! Lol

woohoo go Paul!! You totally rock no matter what yiou decide to do!! You can totally teach me photoshop when you learn!!

Love you
me xx