1. It's important to listen to your body. Eat when you're hungry. Sleep when you're tired.
2. Never grocery shop on a full stomach. You come home with 3 apples, cotton buds and a pasta sauce.
3. It's ok to feel a tad bit jealous when your friend gets engaged, pregnant or that fabulous job. Whats important is that you feel it, deal with it and don't let your friend know.
4. Ones of life most important lessons is to learn how to say "Thankyou", "Congratulations" and "I'm sorry".... and really mean it.
5. Fruit cut up by someone else is always more yummy.
6. I think chipped nail polish looks tacky.
7. Heavy heavy eye makeup looks incredible on very few people.
8. If your friends or family make you feel anything less than happy, supported and special; they are not proper friends or family.
9. It's better to be good at one thing than mediocre at ten things.
10. Find someone you're passionate about and be with that person forever