Sunday, January 25, 2009

I never thought i'd see the day

I am fascinated by the way we fall for each other, fall towards certain things. Humans have an attraction towards falling: we mash into each other, we destroy our own stratospheres so that we might get closer to something in someone. “Your subconscious is attracted to his subconscious, subconsciously.” I think it might be a little more than that. Fascinating how we rip each other to shreds, fall longingly, and lovingly, into rapture.

Physicists who deal in quantum mechanics have found that on an atomic level, if you divide our body into actual physical particles and the space between them, we have more space in our bodies than actual stuff. You are space ready to be filled.

And so, “you complete me” is nonsense because you are already whole.However, you can breathe in new possibilities to the space inside of you, keep clearing out the dust and opening the windows.





I have had this picture saved for awhile now. I first saw it and thought immediately what an incredible destination it would be for a honeymoon.. someone else's honeymoon. And for the first time in many many months, I can envisage myself, in love and married to the person who wants to take me here... I have no idea why I am getting excited at the thought of this..God is love, God created love and He has given us love to give.

SO...

today, 26th January 2009, I tell you that I am ready for a grown-up type of love (and yes, i wrote it down so that you would have proof)

4 comments:

Matthew Sweet said...

Where was the picture taken Britts?

Melanie B said...

that is beautiful I wanna wanna go there!!! He has your "match" sweetheart, he is just taking his time!!! Don't settle, your match is coming!!! Love you, had a ball tonight. LOVED that movie. Me xx

Brittany said...

Hey Matty!! The picture was taken in the Greek Islands...Santorini!
Isnt it amazing!

Conor said...

So on our 19th Birthday you decided you were ready huh? I decided I was ready late November early December. It's funny because I haven't made any progress further than my own proclamation and this doesn't bother me. Welcome to Adulthood I say.