Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bride-Wars


Did you know that there are things called 'wedding blogs', where hundreds of engaged or newlywed women blog and comment on all things weddings? I had no idea until today. I spent over an hour browsing through countless centerpieces, bridesmaid gifts, honeymoon destinations and save-the-date cards...HELLO? I have never been on of those girls who grew up reading bridal magazines or collecting things for my wedding scrapbook... Yet somehow I have caught this bridal bug... I just hope it passes before I actually get engaged... (Since the months before the wedding probably isn't the right time to let your betrothed know that you're insane!)


Anyway, on a different note. I found Qwyneth Paltrow's blog (http://www.goop.com/) and all of her detox recipes.. I tired one this afternoon!

BROCCOLI and ARUGULA SOUP

It was either the soup or I would have ordered place-cards... I thought this baby-food was the better choice!

B

1 comment:

Melanie B said...

Mmmmmmm that looks delicious....NOT.....bride blogs what is this world coming to!!! Don't worry gorgeous your turn will come & he won't be a FROG/TOAD he will be a PRINCE, one fit for the Daughter of a King.
Love you M xx